No TAX or Insurance Offences


David T. Wade & Co can help with motoring offences of any kind, including driving with no TAX or insurance.


We offer affordable fees for driving with no TAX or insurance defence and mitigation that are fast, 60% more affordable than high street solicitors and high quality.


Schedule a free no-obligation initial assessment call to see how we can help you with your motoring offence.


Driving with no tax or insurance


You must have motor insurance for your vehicle if you use your vehicle on roads and in public places. You do not need insurance for your vehicle if it is kept off the road and declared as off the road.

Vehicle Excise Duty (VED – also known as vehicle tax, car tax, or road tax) must be paid on most vehicles registered in the UK, and any motorist caught driving without it could be fined up to £1,000.

By law, it’s an offence to drive a vehicle on a public road in the UK without road tax, but there are a few exceptions to the rule.

  • If you’re taking your car to a pre-booked MOT test, you can drive your vehicle on the road without it being taxed.
  • Disabled drivers may be exempt from paying vehicle tax, while certain vehicles such as electric cars and historic motors may also be excused.

If you do not have insurance for driving a vehicle, the police can give you a £300 fine and 6 penalty points.

If you are taken to court, you can get:

  • Fined up to £ 5,000
  • Disqualified from driving
  • The police also have the power to seize, and in some cases, destroy the vehicle.


Please feel free to contact us and arrange a free consultation, I can then see if I and the team are able to help.


David has an LL.B (Hons) degree in law. He was voted one of the UK’s most influential aspiring lawyers. He was also directly involved in the protection of workers’ rights as respected Union Rep for Usdaw, and he is the Non-Executive Legal Director for the Humber Taxi Association.

Questions on no tax or insurance

My friend’s car insurance was over four months after the expiry date, he got involved in a minor accident where no one got hurt, but police requested him to show his driving licence and insurance certificate.
He must produce the documents within seven days; if he fails to provide the required documents within seven days of being requested by the police, then he will be charged with a document offence. This offence carries a maximum fine of £5.000 and 8 points on your licence.

Here when you need me.

We're a small business with a passion for helping people overcome difficult and stressful times in their life. If I or the team can’t help you we will be honest and always act with integrity. We're not here to judge, We're here to offer a helping hand when it comes to your legal matters. Offload that burden and let’s see if we can work together to resolve your issues.


error: Content is protected by copyrighted !!


How can David T. Wade & Co help you today?

Please give me a brief outline of your situation right here on WhatsApp.

× Chat on WhatsApp!