Child Arrangement Orders

David T. Wade & Co can help with child arrangement orders.

We offer affordable fees for getting you access to your child that are fast, 60% more affordable than high street solicitors and high quality.

Schedule a free no-obligation initial assessment call to see how we can help you with your child arrangements.


Child Arrangements


When you are separating from your partner, a child arrangement order may be necessary to resolve disagreements regarding where and with whom children will live, or how much time they will spend with a parent or other person with whom they do not live.

Who gets child custody?

In principle, a child can live with either parent after they separate, depending on the child’s best interests. the usual manner is that the child will remain with the mother and the father has either shared custody or an arrangement to see his child. Factors to consider (and which the court would consider if you cannot reach your agreement) include:

● The child’s wishes and feelings (particularly for older children);

● The child’s physical, emotional, and educational needs;

● The likely effect on the child of any changes in circumstances;

● The child’s age, gender, circumstances, and any other relevant background;

● Any harm or risk of harm;

● How capable each parent is of looking after the child’s needs (leaving aside the separate issue of who will provide financial support).

Child Arrangements Orders,  replaced Child ContactChild Custody Orders, Residence Orders, and the famously known Contact Orders which people are familiar with such term..


Please feel free to contact us and arrange a free consultation.


David has an LL.B (Hons) degree in law. He was voted one of the UK’s most influential aspiring lawyers. He was also directly involved in the protection of workers’ rights as respected Union Rep for Usdaw, and he is the Non-Executive Legal Director for the Humber Taxi Association.

Examples of child arrangements

A common situation

My wife and I were together for 20 years; recently, our relationship began to fall apart. So, we want to start divorce proceedings. However, my wife contested the divorce. She wanted to keep the family home. And she also wanted full custody of our son, who is now ten years old. How can I get joint custody of our child and 50/50 split of the house?

We can help you get your divorce and the joint custody and a 50/50 share. These hearings will be in different courts, and we will support you through the process.

Here when you need me.

We're a small business with a passion for helping people overcome difficult and stressful times in their life. If I or the team can’t help you we will be honest and always act with integrity. We're not here to judge, We're here to offer a helping hand when it comes to your legal matters. Offload that burden and let’s see if we can work together to resolve your issues.


error: Content is protected by copyrighted !!


How can David T. Wade & Co help you today?

Please give me a brief outline of your situation right here on WhatsApp.

× Chat on WhatsApp!