Privacy & Cookies Policy
In summary, we use your information to ensure you receive the content and information that is requested by you and that remains relevant to you. We won’t ever sell your personal data to any third-party companies. We may update this policy from time to time so please do check this page regularly.
The information that we collect
To run and maintain our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about how you use our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for emails, request a consultation or perhaps download one of our resources.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services, and products.
- We never give your details to third parties to use your data in any way.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website and providing our services it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- Where you have provided your agreement for us.
- In the course for us to provide our services to you.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
How long do cookies last?
- session cookies – these are deleted when you finish browsing a website and are not stored on your computer longer than this
- persistent cookies – these are stored on your computer after you have finished using a website so that the website provider can remember your preferences the next time you use it. For example, our cookie notice sets a cookie which lasts for one month so that you are not bothered by the cookie notice if you revisit our site within a month of your last visit.
What do they do?
- analytical cookies – they allow us to count the number of visitors to the site, when they visited, the pages they viewed, how long they stay on the site, and where in the world they are located. Some device information is also available.
- strictly necessary cookies – are needed for the operation of the website.
- functionality cookies – recognise when you return to the website. Our cookie notice has a functionality cookie so that you aren’t bothered by the notice if you have already visited the website.
Cookies can be set by the website you have browsed, i.e the website displayed in the uniform resource locator (URL) window. These are called first party cookies. We may use first party cookies. Third party cookies are set by a website other than the one you are browsing.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matters relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy marked for the attention of: David T. Wade & Co, Data Protection
Professional Indemnity Insurance:
Held with Freelance Insure up to £1,000,000
ICO Registration No:
David T. Wade & Co is a trading style of: David T Wade Student at Law Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales.
Company No: 08817745
Registered Company Office:
David T Wade Student at Law Ltd, 1st Floor, 16 – 18 Pasture Road, Goole, East Yorkshire, DN14 6EZ.
Here when you need us.
We're a small law firm business with a passion for helping people overcome difficult and stressful times in their life. If I or the team can’t help you we will be honest and always act with integrity. We're not here to judge, We're here to offer a helping hand when it comes to your legal matters. Offload that burden and let’s see if we can work together to resolve your issues.
David T. Wade & Co
16 - 18 Pasture Road
T: 01405 854 285
M: 07850 485 727
David T. Wade & Co
37 Westminster Buildings
T: 0115 871 4490
M: 07850 485 727
David T. Wade & Co Incorporated in England and Wales. Registration No. 08817745.
Registered address; David T. Wade & Co, 1st Floor, 16 - 18 Pasture Road, Goole, East Yorkshire, DN14 6EZ
© 2018 - 2023
David T. Wade & Co.
All Rights Reserved.